Akai APC Mini Compact Ableton Live Pad controller
APC mini features an expanded 8×8 multicolour clip-launching grid that’s built for hands-on exploration: launch clips and create or perform your song from the ground up using 64 responsive triggers.
Tri-colour lighting provides visual feedback and displays three clip statuses—loaded, playing, and recording—so you can intelligently perform without looking at your computer. Plus, you can use the Shift button and directional arrows to manipulate the scope of the 8×8 grid.
Nine channel faders allow you to mix with an all-new reinforced fader design.
Users can change channel-fader functionality with the dedicated buttons for volume, pan, sends, and device control: fade clips in and out of the mix; pan instruments to the left, right, or centre; raise the level of reverb or other effects to create fluid transitions; open and close filters for lush sweeps; and much more.
Additionally, each fader is completely assignable for flexible mixing and mapping options.
- Ultra-portable all-in-one Ableton Live controller
- Seamlessly integrates 1 to 1 with Ableton Live
- 8×8 clip matrix with tri-colour lighting displays current clip status
- 8 assignable faders + 1 master fader
- Shift button and directional arrows manipulate the scope of the grid
- USB-powered and plug-and-play setup for Mac and PC
- Compact, durable design for mobile performers and producers
- Production package included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, and Toolroom artist launch packs (downloads)